Designed to encourage consideration of a pharmacology specialism, each studentship will provide up to £1,850 to support the living costs of the student during the delivery of a research project (£185 per week for up to 10 weeks).
Applications will be assessed on the student’s record and evidence of interest in research, quality of the project, and the supervisor’s track record.
- Available to undergraduate members
- Applications will be considered for projects in areas including:
- Exploratory or applied pharmacology
- Experimental/translational medicine & clinical research
- Final year students may apply but the award will only support a standalone project
- The supervisor must be an Early Career Member, Full member or Fellow
- Supervisors are encouraged to only submit one application. If submitting more than one, applications should be ranked at the point of submission
Deadline & application form
Please submit the application form by 28 February 2017.
Reports from recent recipients