This annual prize was set up by the British Pharmacological Society to support and enhance the discipline of pharmacology by recognising excellence in teaching.
The winner will receive £1,000.
Candidates will have made a significant contribution to the teaching of non-clinical or clinical pharmacology in past five years (i.e. it is not a lifetime award but a prize for initiating recent achievements in teaching).
- Nominee may be at any stage of their career and will ordinarily have been a member for at least 2 years
- Self-nomination or nomination by members only (preferably a head of department).
- Joint nominations are acceptable
- There are no restrictions on age, nationality, place of residence or work of nominees
Deadline & nomination form
Please submit the nomination form by 28 February 2017
- 2016 - S Duty & L Ferrie
- 2015 - J Mucklow & M Nandi
- 2014 - A Hitchings, S Ayoub & M Seed
- 2013 - J Coleman
- 2012 - K Gibson & D Lewis
- 2011 - M Coffey
- 2010 - M Randall & J Botting
- 2009 - A Gibson & S Maxwell
- 2008 - S Alexander, A Mathie & J Peters