The work of the British Pharmacological Society benefits students and their teachers through every step of their studies by offering:
- Free membership for undergraduates studying a pharmacological topic, and for medical students until the completion of their degree.
- Discounted membership for full-time postgraduate students studying a pharmacological topic, and to foundation doctors.
- A number of prizes, which are awarded by the Society in recognition of excellent teaching of pharmacology and student contribution to the discipline.
- Grants to support the creation and/or development of novel educational resources or new approaches to undergraduate pharmacology or clinical pharmacology teaching.
- Resources to promote and encourage education and training at all career levels.
- Access to the Concise Guide to PHARMACOLOGY journal, which provides concise overviews of the key properties of over 2,000 human drug targets with their pharmacology.
- Opportunities to contribute to consultations and science policy.
- And, regular updates on developments in pharmacology through our e-newsletter.