The British Pharmacological Society supports pharmacologists by fostering excellence in scientific discovery, providing opportunities for pharmacologists to present and publish their research, and supporting their development of new skills.
What we offer pharmacologists:
- Access to high quality courses and workshops with presentations by international research leaders delivering cutting edge science in pharmacology and clinical pharmacology.
- Recognition of achievements in advancing pharmacology in all its forms through prizes and awards.
- Resources to promote and encourage education and training at all career levels.
- Opportunities to keep up-to-date with developments in pharmacology by subscribing to targeted newsletters.
- Promotion of scientific research providing a platform for sharing research via our journals and meetings.
- And, opportunities to contribute to consultations and science policy.