The NC3Rs, the British Pharmacological Society and The Physiological Society are hosting this joint symposium to discuss opportunities for developing new and better models of experimental pain, with reduced reliance on animal models.
The meeting, chaired by Professor Steve McMahon (King’s College London), will include sessions on the translational value of preclinical models and opportunities to use alternative approaches, poster viewing
and networking opportunities.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Andrew Rice, Imperial College London, UK
- Professor Paul Flecknell, Newcastle University, UK
- Dr David Borsook, Harvard Medical School, USA
- Dr Mohammed Nassar, University of Sheffield, UK
- Dr James Bilsland, Pfizer Neusentis, UK
- Dr Nick Andrews, Harvard Medical School, USA
Registration and abstracts
The meeting is free to attend, but registration is essential.
Further details registration and submit a poster abstract