A typical workshop lasts one day (maximum two days) and may involve:
• Talks from experts in the field
• Small group 'tutorial' sessions
• Interactive discussion/debate sessions
• Computer assisted learning
• Evening social event to network and meet other attendees, Diploma students, BPS staff and workshop organizers
You can register for workshops at any time after they have been announced on the website, up to two weeks before they are scheduled to take place. Workshop places are open to Diploma students and to non-Diploma BPS members. Non-BPS members are advised that in normal circumstances BPS membership is a prerequisite for Diploma registration.
For more information on any of the workshops please contact the BPS Meeting Team
• one day workshops - £75 (academia), £150 (industry)
• two day workshops - £100 (academia), £200 (industry)
• £25 - social event (optional)
For more information on any of the workshops please contact the BPS Meetings Team.